A very strong and compact Nordic tweed bar stool; popular for use in kitchens, bars and cafes. These wooden stools are ideal for a kitchen stool in a breakfast bar type eating area. They are very strong yet light enough to move around easily. This piece of furniture has a smooth oak-ish finish and is made of 100% solid mango wood, with a beautiful multi tweed cushion on top. You may encounter variations from batch to batch if you are looking to pair products under similar room settings; you can opt for a bespoke order or take an informed decision about the possible variations.
Multi Tweed Bar Stool
Finance Options - Shop now pay later with 0% Interest
- This product is made using sustainable resources under certified commercial plantation programme
- This product complies with the ecofriendly treatment as the pest control used on the timber is environmental safe, this is called Bi-flex.
- As part of UK's Waste Packaging Regulations, this product has a waste packaging component of 3 KG (Box weight 11 KG minus product weight 8 KG).
- Timber: Avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Also, occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for longer lifespan.
Fabric: To remove everyday household dust and dirt, clean by gently vacuuming the fabric with an upholstery brush. Periodic cleaning of the entire product is required to maintain appearance and to reduce premature wear and fading.
All weight and dimensions might vary from the given specifications as this product is handcrafted individually.
This furniture piece is exclusively handcrafted using 100% solid fruitwood with no veneers or laminations whatsoever hence features like grain patterns, knots, minor movements or variations are natural occurrences and should not be treated as defects.
Hand Crafted Solid Wood Products
As all our products are made from solid wood timber and are in dividually handcrafted; do expect minor variations in sizes, finish, fabric, texture, colour, knots, grain pattern, timber movement or specifications. These are an integral part of the natural occurrences of the timber along with rustic & handmade nature of the offered products and should NOT be constituted as defects.
If for any reason you do not appreciate the natural occurrences as part of the rustic nature of the hand crafted product; we regret our product portfolio might not be entirely suitable for you.
You may encounter variations from batch to batch hence if you are looking to pair products under similar room settings; you can opt for a bespoke order or take an informed decision about the possible variations.
- This product is handcrafted in socially compliant factories under responsible working conditions and welfare of the artisan’s health and safety.
- This product is handmade to comply with safety features when displayed or used under normal working conditions.
|0.10 Cubic Meters
|11 Cubic Meters
Our team have been working hard to ensure that the Brass Inlay Chevron Bedside dropship packaging is fully enhanced. We always strive to provide you with a better service, which is why we have added a more structural method; this typically includes thermocol, strong condensed cardboard edges, further layers of protections, secured hardware packaging etc, to make sure that your items are delivered safely with our dropship program.