Vacuum with care or wipe with a dry non-abrasive cloth to remove dust and grime. Clean only with water-free dry-cleaning solution.
If applicable, fabric may require brushing with a non-metallic, soft bristle brush to restore appearance.
For spills or any wet substance immediately clean using dry same colour fabric.
Wipe with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use cleaning products containing abrasives as these will damage the glass. Take care in placing objects on Glass or Mirrored Glass as it may scratch the surface. Extreme temperatures may cause glass to break. Do not place very hot or very cold items on the glass surface unless adequately thick mats are used to prevent such items from coming into contact with the glass. Do not stand or sit on the glass surface. Do not use glass as a chopping surface. Do not strike the glass with
hard or pointed items. Any replacement glass must meet British/European standards. Further, items placed on the Glass should be the correct weight for the Glass thickness and distance spanned. Do not drag and/or push or pull the any glass product. Be careful not to allow the edges of the mirror to get or remain wet over a period of time. Prolonged exposure to moisture, corrosive chemicals, solvents, solvent vapors, and cleaning fluids will cause edge deterioration and silver spoilage.
Keep metal product dry to prevent tarnishing which can dull or destroy the surface
Avoid using abrasive cleaners that can scratch and dull metal surfaces.
Rub the metal with straight back-and-forth motions, rather than in circles, to help maintain a uniform appearance.
Apply metal cleaner with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and prevent undiluted liquid dish-washing detergents from coming into direct contact with metal as it can damage the finish.
*For Apex Gold Range – do not clean with any liquid cleaning materials. Use dry, non-abrasive, and clean cloth.
CERAMIC / POLYRESIN
Ceramic is made from natural mineral materials and has durable surface.
It has a high level of scratch and heat resistance, is impermeable to water, and is also impervious to liquids and practically all household chemicals.
Ceramic surfaces can be cleaned simply and efficiently with standard commercial cleaning agents.
Metallic sponges and abrasive cleaners are not suitable, as they can cause differences in the product’s lustre after cleaning.
Stone products such as marble and granite (including composite marble/stone/high gloss finishes) are very delicate and must be cleaned with neutral, gentle cleaning solutions.
Always try any cleaning solution on a small part of the surface to check compatibility.
It is recommended to clean stone products with wet clean cloth with lukewarm water to wipe the surface area and remove any marks. If liquid spills do occur, wipe it dry as soon as possible by blotting dry with a clean cloth.
Keep away from direct or strong light. External factors may cause colours to fade or alter.
Gently clean with soft clean cloth. The use of water is not recommended in cleaning products.
BEADS & GEMS
Beads and gems are added by hand.
There may be loose gems/beads in the packaging. Rough handling may cause the beads/gems to fall off.
Take extra care in cleaning products.
Water, abrasive cloth, and vacuum are not recommended.
Most of our lighting is wired for use in the UK and EU, thus type of plug used is determined by the first 2 digit of product code (EU-BTXXX-XX-XXX-XXXX).
Do not exceed specified wattage.
Regularly wipe clean with a soft cloth and dust the shades and bases with soft dry cloth.
Do not use polishes, abrasives, or chemical cleaners.
Do not place very hot or cold items against or near the product surface unless adequately thick insulation (coaster) material is used to prevent such items from coming into contact with the wood, as most of our wood products are using water-base paints. Wood is a natural material and responds to changes in temperature and humidity and may expand and contract due to varying temperature conditions. Do not use harsh chemicals and detergents as they may damage the surface and finish.
*For Hampton and Bayview Range – do not clean with any liquid cleaning materials. Use dry, non-abrasive, and clean cloth.
BEADS & GEMS
Plastics are synthetic materials that can easily scratch and mark.
Do not strike the glass with hard or pointed items.
Take extra care in using sharp and very hot objects near the product.
May cause brittleness when subjected in extreme temperature.
Always follow product manual for any cleaning material and do not use harsh chemicals.
To clean the product, use a mild detergent in lukewarm water with a clean soft cloth to wipe the surface down.
Always rinse the detergent off the surface with a new clean cloth.
Once the surface has been appropriately cleaned, dry the surface by blotting with a clean soft cloth.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCATIONS
- This product care will guide you on the best way to care for your product to maximize their guaranteed life.
- Protect from direct sunlight. The location of your product can affect its durability, thus placing it too close to high-temperature appliances can increase the risk of scorching damage or discoloration and placing the item where it can touch external walls can create moisture build-up.
- Sharp objects and even the claws of your pets can tear, scratch or break the product.
- Periodically wipe clean with a soft dry cloth and/or non-abrasive cleaner.
- Do not rub or scrub the surface when cleaning.
- Take precautions in using vacuums and use low suction as much as possible to maintain product integrity.
- Do not strike the material with hard or pointed items.
- Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning products.
- Do not sit or stand on products otherwise indicated.
- If liquid spills do occur, wipe or blot with dry clean cloth as soon as possible.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Care must be taken in using coloured cleaning materials as it may transfer or stain products.
- Always follow cleaning product guide/manual on any cleaning product used.
- Dragging, pulling, and dropping any product is not recommended.
- Do not place items with extreme temperature on the product as it may cause brittleness.