- Belvic Furniture offers FREE door delivery all over ENGLAND regardless of the value of the order.
- A surcharge will apply for deliveries to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, and remote areas.
Please note that we do not deliver to Remote Scotland – Northern Ireland, Ireland, any Offshore Islands or to the following postcodes: BT – GY – HS – IM – IV – JE – PO(30-41) – ZE
The ideal solution for customers who require full service. Premium delivery service is charged at 20% of the order value.
- Delivery to the room of choice
- Unpacking & positioning of furniture
- Assembly of furniture if required. (Optional extra)
- Applicable for Orders Above £600 and Selected Brands. This service is only applicable for deliveries in England & Wales
Delivery to your door is free in England and Wales
Excluded Postcodes & Areas
- The delivery surcharge for remote postcodes like PH, KW, PA, and all Scottish islands is £69.99 regardless of the order value. Please allow an extra 7-14 working days for delivery to remote locations. (Our delivery service does not serve remote Scotland, Northern Ireland, or Ireland along with the following postcodes: BT – GY – HS – IM – IV – JE – PO(30-41) – ZE.)
- For orders over £600, delivery is charged at flat rate of £79.99 to Ireland & Northern Ireland, whereas delivery to the rest of Scotland (excluding remote areas) is charged at £30 regardless of the order value.
- Please note that we do not deliver to Channel Islands, Shetlands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Sicily and Orkney Island Despite the fact that we can deliver up to the nearest port, the customer is responsible for arranging onward delivery. You can reach us at any time for more information.
- We estimate delivery times for all items on our website based on stock status and availability. Items that are in stock may be delivered to you within 14 working days. Items that require special finishing and are made to order may take between 6 and 8 weeks. If you have ordered several items with different delivery times, the longest one is the one that we use to estimate delivery times.
- Delivery times of our products are regularly updated, but occasionally an item may not be available within the quoted timeframe. Under such circumstances we will contact you right away to update you about your order.
Please add an additional 14 days to the estimated delivery time due to low frequency of deliveries to Ireland, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and excluded postcodes. (Our company does not deliver to remote areas of Scotland, Northern Ireland, or Ireland, or any offshore areas such as the following postcodes: BT – GY – HS – IM – IV – JE – PO(30-41) – ZE
Our website lists a large number of products that are available for Express Delivery. You can have the items delivered to any address in the UK within 48 hours of placing your order. The delivery time can be longer in remote areas, Scotland, and Highlands & Islands.
- Cut-off time for express delivery is at 5pm Monday to Thursday.
- Orders received after 1pm will be processed the following day and will be delivered in 48 hours from the processed date.
- Orders received between Friday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
When your order is ready for dispatch, our delivery team will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time. Afterward, you’ll be given a specific date when the couriers have a route planned in your area. Furthermore, you will be given a 2-hour window for when the delivery will arrive at your address. Our delivery team will be glad to offer you another date if you are unable to accept the delivery on the offered date, which will probably be the next time they are in your area.
The day of your delivery has finally arrived!
- Ensure you or someone you trust is available to receive the delivery at the property. The item will be delivered to your door if you have selected the standard FREE delivery option. You may need to assist the driver if your order includes heavy/bulky furniture because most of our standard deliveries are done by one man.
- To avoid possible difficulties helping the driver with heavy or bulky items, we recommend you select the 2 Man delivery option, which is charged at £24.99. The 2 Man Delivery service is only available for deliveries in England and Wales
- With Premium Delivery Service, you can expect a full premium service from our drivers, who will unload the furniture and take it to the room of your choice, unpack, assemble, and position it according to your specs.
Premium Delivery Service is only available for deliveries in England and Wales
- Most of our deliveries are made in our own vans or through third-party courier services. Ensure that furniture lorries and vans can access the property. We may refuse to deliver if we cannot access the property or if its unsafe for drivers to deliver and you will be charged £29.99.. A re-delivery may incur an additional charge to you.
Once the item arrives, please inspect it to ensure it is the item you ordered, and if anything seems to be damaged, please note that on the delivery note before signing for it. As a result, we will be able to pursue our claim with our supplier/delivery company.
If you require further detail, feel free to contact us at